Revolution of the Spirit:
Awaken the Healer
Revolution of the Spirit is a vibrant call to action for all spiritual seekers searching for a guide to create sacred space in their lives and a priceless resource for practitioners who want to dive into the mystic while maintaining their professionalism. Based in her own healing adventure with severe clinical depression and years of experience as a holistic medical practitioner, Gerri Ravyn Stanfield has created a breakthrough handbook that gracefully leads readers away from what makes them sick and towards nine ingredients to a more sacred life.
Second printing now available!
- Intuitive Leadership Skills
- Awakening Creativity (Finding your Art)
- Transformation of the Stories that Hold you Back
- Reclaiming your Voice
- Developing Publicity plan
- Innovative Writing
- Clear Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Facilitation of Meetings, Events, Workshops
- Integrating the Sacred into the Everyday
- Full Embodiment – A Whole Body Health plan
- Making Peace with Money
- Balancing Work and Life
- Other individualized Goals and Priorities….
Ravyn is an experienced public speaker. She delivers thought provoking, engaging, and inspirational presentations that serve to educate and motivate any organization or business.
Keynote topics include:
• Revolution of the Spirit: Feeding our Hunger for the Sacred
• Sacred Leadership: How Extraordinary Vision Heals the World
• Communication Breakdown: How Changing our Communication can Change our Lives
Ravyn offers a wide variety of workshops. If you are interested in booking Ravyn to host a workshop in your community, send an email to gerriravynstanfield @ gmail.com. See Calendar for workshops scheduled in your area.
- January 16th – 19th, 2020 – Hips, Hearts, and Throats: Integrating Our Truest Stories
- February 20th – 26th, 2020 – Illumination Women’s Retreat: Dance With Your Desires
- March 23rd, 2020 – August 10th, 2020 – Priestess Apprenticeship in Sacred Leadership
Connect on Facebook
Latest Blog Posts...
Thank you to Nailed Magazine for publishing my flash fiction story, Freeze, about the cold places in our lives and the ways we still find warmth in unusual places. "You fear the nothing in your belly so you walk where it is cold. Icy wet, weighted clouds run past. You...
I’m writing to you today, dear reader, to tell you why I’m writing. To heal the world. To rewrite the story that I inherited. To save my own life, To record that first iris, and the lilac that just opened to give us that morning rain smell. To tell you the story of...
When I was little and couldn’t sleep at night, there was a giant bear who arrived at the foot of my bed and sing lullabies of dark blue and fresh green. He gave me songs of faery wings and jewels growing in caverns deep inside the earth. I coaxed the bear into my twin...