Revolution of the Spirit:
Awaken the Healer
Revolution of the Spirit is a vibrant call to action for all spiritual seekers searching for a guide to create sacred space in their lives and a priceless resource for practitioners who want to dive into the mystic while maintaining their professionalism. Based in her own healing adventure with severe clinical depression and years of experience as a holistic medical practitioner, Gerri Ravyn Stanfield has created a breakthrough handbook that gracefully leads readers away from what makes them sick and towards nine ingredients to a more sacred life.
- Intuitive Leadership Skills
- Awakening Creativity (Finding your Art)
- Transformation of the Stories that Hold you Back
- Reclaiming your Voice
- Developing Publicity plan
- Innovative Writing
- Clear Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Facilitation of Meetings, Events, Workshops
- Integrating the Sacred into the Everyday
- Full Embodiment – A Whole Body Health plan
- Making Peace with Money
- Balancing Work and Life
- Other individualized Goals and Priorities….
Ravyn is an experienced public speaker. She delivers thought provoking, engaging, and inspirational presentations that serve to educate and motivate any organization or business.
Keynote topics include:
• Revolution of the Spirit: Feeding our Hunger for the Sacred
• Sacred Leadership: How Extraordinary Vision Heals the World
• Communication Breakdown: How Changing our Communication can Change our Lives
Ravyn offers a wide variety of workshops. If you are interested in booking Ravyn to host a workshop in your community, send an email to gerriravynstanfield @ gmail.com. See Calendar for workshops scheduled in your area.
• June 26th-July 3rd, 2016 – Journey of the Mistwalker: Initiations in Body, Poetry, Mystery – Mendocino, CA, With Gwydion Logan
• July 2016- May 2017- The Teaching Craft: Creating Inspired Learning Experiences, with Dawn Isidora-Distance
• October 21st-23rd, 2016 – Revolution of the Spirit: A Revolutionary Medicine – Marin, CA, Bioneers Conference
Connect on Facebook